If you are a NAVIGATOR who drives straight as an ARROW despite the WIND & STARS, make your job better than a HOLIDAY – make it an ADVENTURE! APPLY TODAY!
(Approx. 20 min. to complete)
- At least 25 years old
Can read, speak & write fluently in English
At least 2 years CDL driving experience
Have or ability to obtain both Passenger and Air Brake Endorsements
Have or ability to obtain DOT Physical
Possess a current CDL license
Clean driving record
- Flexible schedule – Work when it works for you
- Local-only trips, over-the-road and multi-day trips, weekend trips, weekday trips, evening trips, morning trips, and afternoon trips.
- Competitive pay – paid from start to finish (no unpaid downtime)
- Paid training
- Company-paid DOT physical
- Every trip is truly an adventure
- Meet new people every day
- Travel and see new places while getting paid
- Become part of our Adventure Family – You are known, appreciated, and more than just a number!
“The most amazing part of working for Adventure has been just how much I feel Appreciated for the work I do. 12 years in the workforce and I have never felt as appreciated or cared for as I am at Adventure. I am not just another employee. I feel like family, I feel appreciated, and I feel like what I do matters to the owners: John and Tammy.”
Joshua Looper – Dispatcher/Motorcoach Driver