- Is at least 25 years old
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Can, by reason of experience, training, or both, safely operate the type of commercial motor vehicle he/she drives
- Is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Has a currently valid commercial motor vehicle operator’s license issued only by one State or jurisdiction
- Is not disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle under the rules in § 391.15
- Clean driving record
We’re always looking for friendly and experienced drivers to add to our team. If you have a heart for service and a love for adventure, we might be a great fit for you. Complete the form below and we’ll contact you with more information!